Qualifications & Skills
- A PhD or Thesis Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Biomedical/Chemical Engineering or an equivalent discipline
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated leadership ability
- Relevant research or work experience, internships, etc.
- A passion for learning and pursuing a career in the healthcare industry
- Academic achievement as demonstrated by research publications, presentations or equivalent
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Cover letter required
How to Apply
- Applications for 2020 have closed. Please check back late summer 2021 for details about the next recruitment cycle.
- Questions? Contact your university’s coordinator.
- Applications are closed.