Qualifications & Skills
- A PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Biomedical/Chemical Engineering or an equivalent discipline
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated leadership ability
- Relevant research or work experience, internships, etc.
- A passion for learning and pursuing a career in the healthcare industry
- Academic achievement as demonstrated by research publications, presentations or equivalent
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Cover letter required
2019 University Schedule
|Institution||On Campus Visit Dates*|
|University of Minnesota||TBD|
|University of Chicago||TBD|
|University of Wisconsin – Madison||TBD|
|University of Michigan||TBD|
How to Apply
- Applications accepted through the Pfizer careers website, Job ID: 4756267.
- Questions? Contact your university’s coordinator.
- School not listed? Please submit applications by August 15th.